If you are looking to install a door in the entryway of your home, consider fiberglass doors. Cambridge Fiberglass doors come in a great range of styles and sizes and have considerable warranty protection. Most importantly, security is an important element of fiberglass doors, therefore making your home protected from any potential concerns, such as burglary attempts. Below are some important components of the types of fiberglass doors that we offer.
Create the custom door you've always wanted with any of the various panel styles by combining them with over 250 choices, including matching sidelites and transoms. The choices are endless and the beauty is yours for a lifetime.
PlastPro Smooth Fiberglass Doors
- Non-textured fiberglass door facing is able to provide high-caliber impact resistance.
- PlastPro doors posses our unique square edge to fight everyday wear and tear.
- PlastPro doors won't dip, warp, split or break.
- PlastPro doors offer phenomenal insulation value. The polyurethane insulated core provides five times the insulation value of wood. These doors have a polyurethane insulated base that is poured-in-place.
- PlastPro doors offer superior security with a solid blocking in the lock area.
- PlastPro doors come in a vast range of styles and sizes, where individuals can have a choice in decorative glass options.
PlastPro Texture Fiberglass Doors
- PlastPro doors highlight original wood grain patterns that are 25 percent deeper than those that belong to competing door companies. This pattern preserves its natural wood-like form whether you choose to paint or stain.
- PlastPro doors are created from sturdy fiberglass-fortified materials, and carry our unique square edge to withstand everyday wear and tear
- PlastPro doors will not amplify and decrease in size with changing weather conditions, and they will not distort, split or break like authentic wood.
- PlastPro doors offer extraordinary insulation value. The polyurethane insulated core provides five times the insulation value of wood. A significant aspect of PlastPro doors is that they have a polyurethane insulated base that is poured-in-place.
- PlastPro doors offer higher protection with a strong lock preparation.
- PlastPro doors come in a vast range of styles and sizes, where individuals can have a choice in decorative glass options for the ultimate in sophistication.
- A limited lifetime warranty protects PlastPro doors.
Fiberglass Entry Doors Your Way • The 3 Choices That Determine Your Front Door Security • Fiberglass Windows
PlastPro PF Frames
PlastPro’s innovative poly-fiber (PF™) doorframe system is a new alternative to traditional wood door jambs. PF™ frames are moisture, rot and insect proof whilst providing the strength and convenience of wood. PlastPro is the only fiberglass door manufacturer to offer full composite frames to match arch or radius top doors. PF™ frames come with a lifetime warranty and perfectly complement the cutting-edge entry doors manufactured by PlastPro.
The Cambridge + PlastPro Difference
Like all of today’s Entry Door systems, PlastPro entry doors and frames remain undamaged by the wear and tear of daily use and, even in the most intemperate conditions, are unaffected by sun, wind, humidity and moisture. Cambridge Fiberglass Entry Doors and Frames are impervious to insect penetration and will not splinter, warp or rot like wood, or dent/ delaminate like steel doors do. PF No Rot Door frames will never wick up water and rot out like wood door frames. The below photo is our Azek No Rot exterior brick molding that attaches to the no rot door frame.
Plastpro Hydroshield Technology®
Perhaps the most well-known PlastPro entry door first is Hydroshield technology, an integrated system of highly protective features that combine to extend entry door life by preventing water infiltration on all six sides–top, bottom, ends and sides. Fiberglass reinforced “skins,” full-length, all-composite stiles and rugged composite rails at the top and bottom combine to protect against water seepage and the build-up of mold and mildew. A tough steel brace runs the door’s full length on all 8’ tall doors to add even more security, durability and strength.
Questions, Need to Get a Quote, or Ready to Schedule a Consult?
Are you looking for a door that can be obtained in a great range of special styles and sizes that can withstand weather changes and security concerns? Then it’s time to consider fiberglass doors. Speak to our Cambridge representatives to get started