Your Project at a Glance with Cambridge Doors & Windows
- We field measure your old existing windows and then consult you regarding all of your window options. We then explain the entire Replacement Window process in detail so you’ll know just what to expect.
- Each window is custom-manufactured and installed to fit your home’s exact specifications.
- Your project coordinator places the window order and schedules the installation date with you once the windows arrive from the factory.
- In case of delay, we will reschedule the installation time with you. On rare occasions, circumstances like bad weather or a supply slowdown may delay us. We will not remove your old windows or open your home while there is a 40 percent or greater chance of rain. We will not risk water entering your home thus ruining the floors or walls. The window sealant must dry first.
- Before our installation crew arrives, we request that you clear both the inside and outside work area (i.e. furniture, drapes, and other fragile items) in front of each window opening. Any shrubs or bushes rubbing the old windows will need to be trimmed or cut back for our installers. We will be extra careful with your landscaping.
- We go over the installation checklist together. We take you through each step of the project.
- The customer must ensure that any household items and furniture in the immediate work area that cannot be removed are covered with a plastic tarp or bed sheets to keep the dust off. There is a minimum amount of dust during a window removal project. We vacuum, clean up, and haul off all the old windows and debris.
- Your project coordinator stays involved to ensure you are pleased with the progress from the day of sale to the day of project completion. Please feel free to ask questions or voice your concerns throughout the project.
- Our installation crew will perform a walkthrough of the project with you upon completion. They will show you how to operate and use the products and confirm that it is clearly a job well done.
- You will sign the work order acknowledging the satisfactory completion of the work described on your contract. You will enjoy your new energy-saving and quiet windows for years to come. You can relax with a Cambridge Doors & Windows One Year Labor Warranty and Limited Lifetime Window Warranty from the manufacturer; you are covered on both labor and materials. Ask your project coordinator for written warranty details.
Replacement & New Construction windows from Cambridge Doors & Windows are a great way to not only make your home more secure, beautiful but much more energy efficient as well. Cambridge carries the most popular brands & styles on the market today. Vinyl & Aluminum replacement windows from Cambridge Doors & Windows are superior to others. We only use state-of-the-art caulks and sealants to assure a tight seal, thus keeping the elements out of your home. We are meticulous in protecting your floors and flowerbeds, cleaning up, and hauling away all debris. At Cambridge Doors & Windows we use our own in-house factory trained installation team. With subcontractors there is no control of quality or time schedules. We do not subcontract our work. As a result, we ensure better quality control of each installation.
Solid Vinyl Windows * Extruded Aluminum Thermal Break Windows * Fiberglass Windows
- durable and weather resistant
- solid vinyl frame resists warping, cracking, rotting, chipping, and denting
- vinyl color is consistent throughout the frame so it won’t peel or flake off
- will not conduct heat nor cold
- many different obscure glass & grill options – customized to fit your needs
- virtually eliminate maintenance – Manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty on glass & frames
- are equipped with standard tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning from inside of your home
- *See Glass Options Page
Vinyl windows from Cambridge Doors & Windows come in many styles including the following:
- Single Hung Windows
- Double Hung Windows
- Sliding Windows
- Fixed Picture Windows
- Casement Windows
- Awning Windows
- Bay Windows
- Bow Windows
- Geometric Shape Windows
- Custom Sized to fit your special needs
- *See Shapes Page
When deciding on windows make sure that Cambridge Doors & Windows is your first and & final choice. We will make you happy for many years to come. Check us out on Angies’ List, BBB, Google, or Yelp for our A+ Ratings.
Thank you for allowing Cambridge Doors & Windows the opportunity to help you with all of your door & window needs. Please feel free to contact Mike Stinson at Office: 281-530-8100 / Fax # 281-530-8149. Web Site www.cambridgedoors.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org