20 Reasons “Why” to use Cambridge Doors & Windows Inc.
- We care about you as our customer, because without you we would not be here.
- Were local, native Houstonian and we know how the homes are built in this town.
- We’re not trying to cover Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio. We stay local so we can do the very best job for you the customer.
- We have our own in-home installation crew and finishing crew that has been working at Cambridge for many years.
- We DO NOT subcontract our work out to cut corners in order to make more profit. It cost more to do it ourselves but we do not have callbacks or complaints.
- Our lead installers William, JJ, & Milo have a 99.9% positive feedback from our loyal customers on their daily installation. We get letters and emails on how well we install, caulk, and clean up as well as being very polite. When our installers go to install your job they have been briefed on what they’re doing and all the fine details to make it all happen correctly. We put down moving pads to protect your floors, from dirt, or damage. We vacuum and clean up better than anyone.
- Last year alone 68.4% of our business was a referral or repeat customer.
- We will pay you $25.00 to $200.00 for a sold referral. Please see the form on of website www.CambridgeDoors.com.
- Our turnaround time is quick; we are factory direct with most all our products & manufacturers, which are Texas-based, or in house custom made. We measure our own jobs and do not leave it up to a subcontractor to do it for us and be at their mercy of doing it correctly. William, our production manager, or Milo are installers and are on-site for every installation, doing the work and supervising the job every step of the way.
- Been buying from some of the same manufacture’s for over 38 + years and they know us with a great long outstanding history as well as making our own custom solid wood doors, frames, & trim millwork.
- Been at the same address since 1986 with the same phone number. Were Houston & Fort Bend family-owned businesses since 1976 and degreed in construction as well as a 4 generation Houstonian?
- Our showroom is open 6 days a week for your convenience to come in and browse around and less us show you our fine products or we can come to your home or business as well for a free in-home estimate. Quality products at a fair price.
- Our sales staff has decades of knowledge of “CUSTOM” windows, doors, siding, hardware, patio-French doors, custom doors, custom millwork, Hurricane-Security Doors & Windows, & cad drawings than any one team in the Houston & Fort Bend Area. (Security, Energy Efficiency & Maintenance Free)
- We do not spend expensive advertising dollars on TV, radio or pay a celebrity to push our products so we can keep the final cost to you the customer down and the quality up.
- NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES!!!! When you’re ready for the best quality for a fair price we will be your last call without any high pressure. We're here for you today, tomorrow, and for years to come. Just ask any one of our ten thousand customers from over the years. Every single customer is important to us. We do not have any gimmicks, false advertising, or miss lead you just to make a sale.
- We support local charities and volunteer and give a lot back to the community. We help others that can’t afford quality products and on fixed incomes. 100 Club, Habitat for Humanity, Women’s Shelter-Fort Bend, Boys & Girls Harbor, Boy Scouts-Girl Scouts, Local Swim Teams, Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, High School Baseball & Football Teams and more. We were raised to always give back even in the days we didn’t have it.
- We're an A+ Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau & Angie’s List for many years and have an excellent history. If you’re not happy with something, we will fix it better than new. We have received the Angie’s List Super Service award for back to back years 2015-2016.
We have been BIG supporters of our Senior Citizens, Military, Firemen-Firewomen, Teachers, & Law enforcement for over 40 years when no one else cared about them. Without them, we would not be here today.
- Our friendly Installation team will show up in our own large company box truck in a company shirts, on time on all scheduled appointments.
- We will never keep you waiting and wondering. That’s the difference between sub-contractors and organized company employees. Some people will say it’s their own people because they will direct them to a job, and do lots of work for their company and not pay taxes and insurance on them.
- Finally: I feel we do the best job of any company around Texas Gulf Coast area, were the oldest replacement window & door company in Harris, Fort Bend, & Brazoria County. We clean up after ourselves, do not ask to borrow a broom or trash can, we will clean your windows and glass before we leave the job, so you don’t have too. We appreciate you the customer, and once you have us work for you, you will tell other people what a great job we did and that you will be glad you chose us for your home improvement project. We want to earn your business, and you will be proud of using Cambridge Doors & Windows in your home to save on energy cost & make your home much more secure. Please read our reviews on Angie's List, Google, Citysearch.com, BBB, Yelp, and others. We want to work hard for you and earn a positive review if you would be so kind as it will help others while making their choice to hire someone. Quality and a Happy Customer is our mission.
Thank you for giving Cambridge Doors and Windows Inc. the opportunity to work on your home. We will treat your home just as if it were ours. — Michael Stinson, President