Built and installed to last. Priced to compete.
Rugged yet elegant storm doors with time-tested performance at a very affordable price. These Don Young storm doors are manufactured and installed by Texans, installed by the professionals here at Cambridge Door & Windows and every storm door is backed by a personal written 10-year warranty for trouble-free operation (even in the Texas hurricanes).
A) Operator with Glass Kick Plate; B) Operator with Metal Kickplate; C) White Fullview;
D) Decorative Grill Operator; E) Fullview; F) Fullview with Full Screen; G) Narrow Frame
Operator; H) 5 Lite Operator.
Protect your home today with an Exterior Storm Door professionally installed by Cambridge.
Our Texas quality storm doors have proven through the years that they withstand the Texas heat and rain, and are painstakingly installed by our experienced staff, backed by an almost incredible guarantee... All for a price that will make you smile.
- Eight different styles to choose from including the popular full-view storm door with removeable screen insert.
- Most doors come in Bronze, White and Almond with a choice of seven different handle styles, locking deadbolt action, and choice of clear, tinted, or insulated glass panels.
Features and Benefits of Our DYC Storm Door
Tempered safety glass to protect your friends and family from serious injury.
Extra heavy corner gussets for added strength to help keep your storm door square and true. Will not sag after many years of use.
Tubular Main frame construction for added strength and stability.
Five separate Oilite hinges to withstand heavy everyday use.
Adjustable double sweep at the bottom of every storm door for a positive wind seal.
Fully weatherstripped with high density polyester pile to reduce air and dust infiltration.
Heavy duty adjustable pneumatic closer for effortless smooth operation.
Deadbolt lock on your storm door for added security.
Newest Feature: Storm Door Handles
A. Black Afton Handle
B. Antique Brass Afton
C. Bright Brass Lever
D. Antique Brass Lever
E. Satin Nickel Lever
F. Bright Brass Pull
|DYC STORM DOOR SYSTEM
Series 720 Combination w/Metal Kick Plate
Series 740 Combination w/Glass Kick Plate
Series 760 Full View Glass Door
Series 810 Full View Insulating Glass Door
Series 900 Full View Screen Door No Glass
Storm doors are installed over primary doors to help protect them, and to help eliminate drafts and provide a measure of added security. DYC Storm Doors are manufactured using heavy-walled 6063-T5 alloy extrusions, and feature a baked-on polyester enamel finish in White, Bronze, or Almond. We carry a wide variety of styles and also carry a significant inventory of storm door accessories, including specialty handles, decorative grilles, and replacement parts. We stock our storm doors in stock sizes and will custom-build storm doors to fit almost any made-to-order application. In addition to our Limited Lifetime Warranty, our storm doors' most popular features include:
- Heavy extruded corner gusset is stronger than a typical stamped steel gusset found in lesser doors, helping keep the door frame square and sturdy.
- Commercial-grade aluminum hinges tested beyond rack, sag, and squareness standards.
- Optional screens, tinted glass, and 7 different handles to compliment any décor.
- Insulating glass is available in our Series 810 Full View Door, for added energy efficiency.
- High-density wool pile weather stripping and dual vinyl sweeps on the door expander seals the door perimeter.
- Selected hardware conforms to American Disabilities Act Section 4.13.9
Maybe. But keep this in mind: Two of three storm doors sold today are bought to replace doors that failed.